Third Friday Kaimuki - Crystal Garden Workshop + Ono Pop Sodas - July 17th 5pm-8pm
This Event Has Ended
We are happy to announce the revitalization of Third Fridays Kaimuki on a quarterly basis! Third Fridays Kaimuki is an event that celebrates the food, music, art, and fun of the Kaimuki community. On Friday, July 17, 2015 from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m., the public is invited to stop by various locations in the Kaimuki neighborhood for a fun and unique family night out.
Highlights for this July's Third Friday include:
• Lily Lotus Boutique (3632 Waialae Avenue, lilylotus.com) will host Luna Amante for a Crystal Garden Workshop from 5pm-8pm (price starting at $38, no pre-registration required). Participants can pick crystals to “plant” in gardens according to what energy they want to attract, like love, prosperity, healing, clarity, etc. The Boutique will also offer 15% off storewide with additional sale racks up to 50%.
• Yoga Hawaii (1152 Koko Head Avenue, dev.yoga-hawaii.com) will be holding a free Yoga Class at 6-7:15pm open to all levels. From 5-8pm they will have Henna body art, a pop up shop by Chai Studio and pupus by our neighbors Leahi Health and Sprout. Sign up for one month of unlimited yoga for just $49, offer available at the Third Friday only.
• Whole Foods Kahala (@wfmkahala) will be offering free pupus available at Art Explorium and free OnoPops sodas available at Lily Lotus Boutique from 5pm-8pm.
• ME+U (at Art Explorium, 1142 Kokohead Avenue, byuakea.com) will host their sewing students' Creative Exhibit and their Summer Stitch Camp graduates will showcase their 4-piece collections as well as speak from 6:30-7:00 at Art Explorium.
• Vroom Family Chiropractic (at Art Explorium, vroomchiro.com) will be temporarily located in Art Explorium from 5:30-7:30pm; come relax and have your spine checked. $5 donation appreciated but not required.
• Art Explorium (1142 Koko Head Avenue, artexplorium.org) will be open from 5:00-8:00 pm for Open Studio. Families are invited to drop by and participate in art activities for only $5 per person (no pre-registration required). Bring an old T-shirt to make your own T-shirt bag!
• Ohana Music Together (1210 Wilhelmina Rise, ohanamt.com) invites you to join other families with young children and boogie to great music from 5:00 to 7:30. Beverages and light refreshments will be served.
• Sugarcane (1137 11th Avenue #101, Instagram: @sugarcanehawaii) will be open from 5pm-8pm and will offer free champagne and a 20% discount on everything in the shop.
• Kahala Jiu-Jitsu (1215 Center Street #220, www.kahalajiujitsu.com) will be teaching kids and parents fun games to learn how to deal with bullies at school. Games are from 5pm-8pm. Free, no registration required.
• Himalayan Kitchen (1137 11th Ave, m.mainstreethub.com/
• Bead It Kaimuki (1152 Koko Head Ave, ibeads.com/kaimuki.htm) will be offering a simple stone necklace make & take project. For $10 customers can pick out their own stone and cord color, then our staff will help them put together their customized necklaces!
• SEED Restaurant (1137 11th Ave, seedhawaii.com) will offer a dollar off for any of their desserts: the Kilauea Caldera, Fruit Creme Brûlée, and Signature Sorbet. Guests can come in and mention they are a part of the quarterly 3rd Friday and receive a dollar off dessert.
Future Third Friday events will be held quarterly (October 16, January 15, April 15 etc.).